• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining files

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two PDF files with check boxes that I need to combine. When I save the combined file I loose the check boxes from one of the files. Is there a way to keep them when combining?

TOPICS
Combine files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kathy245502583t2y 

As mentioned that you are trying to combine two files having checkboxes on one of the files but they are gone when combining. Kindly share a few more details:

1. Try to combine them on https://acrobat.adobe.com and confirm if the issue persists.

2. OS name and version?

3. Application version?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If two files have the same form fields, then when you combine them they are just one form. The fields are merged and only one value can apply for each field with the same name. I would hope the online service does the same thing, otherwise it is broken! Harsh, are you saying that the online service does not correctly handle forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources