• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining pdf files

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose pdf files to combine and check them , the "combine" button is gray. I am unable to click it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

This shouldn't be happening if you are a PDF Pack subscriber. There might be some issue with the email you are signing in or the web browser you are working on.

Since you have canceled the subscription, so there is nothing that we can suggest you further. Let us know if there is any further assistance is required in future.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davias,

We have checked your account and found that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack. Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, organize, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You can access the services online and through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC. But "Combine PDF" feature only works through the web browser.

Go to the website Adobe Document Cloud  and you may Sign Out and Sign In once, and see if that helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have accessed the website, with one of your phone representatives, but the combine button is still gray.

Should I cancel may subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This shouldn't be happening if you are a PDF Pack subscriber. There might be some issue with the email you are signing in or the web browser you are working on.

Since you have canceled the subscription, so there is nothing that we can suggest you further. Let us know if there is any further assistance is required in future.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources