• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint using Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like both a UK telephone number and an email address with the name of a person to whom I can make a complaint about the shocking customer service I have had from Adobe. For such a well known brand it's really surprising and disappointing. Just the fact that I have to post this question on the 'Adobe support community' page is testament to how poor their customer service is - why it so difficult to find this information? I've recently had dealings with Amazon about a faulty product I bought through them and their customer service has been beyond amazing - it fills me with faith and I will continue to purchase through Amazon. Adobe on the other hand seems to want to make it as difficult as possible to complain or get genuine help and, though it may make them more money in the short term, it doesn't seem like a wise long-term business model to me. They will alienate their customer base and some other better company will move in to fill the space. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no email will trigger a response.  phone, chat and twitter will.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Maybe my browser won't allow it but I don't get the chat option as you describe and I don't use twitter. I have already tried to call the phone number for the UK and spoke to someone who put me through to someone else who tried to sell me more Adobe products rather than deal with my issue. I'm seriously thinking of going to the press about this. For a brand like Adobe it is appauling. I want an email address to make a complaint to and I want a response. From the amount of money this company makes off people like me I should think they could afford to provide this service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums. i can't change adobe policy.  no one else that posts here can change it, either.

with that in mind:

again, adobe doesn't respond to email.  if you want a record of your exchange with adobe, chat is probably best. use a different browser if yours has some setting that fails to allow the chat popup window (in your screens lower right).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna26322043wwsd,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

Please let us know about the issue you were experiencing with the service. 

Regarding customer service, would you mind sharing any case number so we can check the case details?

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you work for Adobe? Can you tell me how I make a complaint or give me an email address or telephone number to speak to someone? There is no case number as I am not even sure how to start any process that would even lead to a case number being generated! I find it astounding how difficult it is to get to speak to anyone given what a big organisation Adobe is. I can only assume they make it deiberately difficult as a strategy so people can't complain. 

Best wishes

Jo Cates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jo!

Sorry about the experience you had.

I am afraid to say that there is no direct email on which you may complain to the team.

You may contact support via the number provided on the following page for your region: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html or via the option provided on the following page under "Find more help": https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

If you wish, you may also share your complain with us.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources