Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

config.json for DC sdk

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have downloaded Adobe.DocumentCloud.Services from nuget package manager to try HTML to PDF conversion from my .net application. It is expecting a configuration key which i should get over email. 

1. Am I going in the right direction for converting HTML to PDF using Adobe DC?

2. Do I get configuration key for trial period. If it works according to my requirement we might plan to buy this product.

3. Without config key is there anyway to test this sdk code from my .net application?

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should check the licensing terms very carefully. Most developer licenses count end users and your web site may have hundreds or millions. Have you read the license yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far as I can see from https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/dcsdk/servicessdk/index.html this is a beta program. You can apply to test it, and MIGHT be accepted. There might be a cost. The beta MIGHT be closed without notice, and live deployment MIGHT have restrictions. As it is a beta, there will probably be a non disclosure agreement, so nobody may share their knowledge. So, contact Adobe directly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This is exactly what I am referring to and I have used the same code snippet. 

But I am stuck at 

ClientContext clientContext = ClientContext.createFromFile("dc-services-sdk-config.json");

dc-services-sdk-config.json supposed to have config details with credentials. Which apparently I would get over a Welcome Email from Adobe.

So far I have not got any welcome email with config.json attached. 

If we get config details for a trial period and if our requirements are met, we woul plan to buy this according to their terms.

As you said, we do have hundereds of end users who would access our website and use this pdf converter functionality.

Could you please share your views.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you yet applied to be a beta tester of this service? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources