Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion failure

Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a Adobe PDF pack.  Conversion PDF is not working.  Understand some files are not such as password protected.  However, even a word document I just converted to pdf, I can't convert it back to word. (for testing).  What's wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Hi AndradaBalteanu,

The services should be back now it was an intermittent issue with the website which should now be resolved. Have you checked it later?

Check with a different file and with a different web browser.

Also, check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC and see if that works Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If you are still experiencing the same problem then do let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yanfaih,

Sorry for the delay in response.

To understand the query correctly, when you are converting the word file to pdf its working fine but it doesn't work vice-versa?

How exactly you are converting the pdf file to word? DO you get the "Conversion Failure" error?

Would you please refer to the similar discussion here and try the troubleshooting steps suggested -Re: Conversion Failure

Do let us know the latest on this and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Also have an issue with conversion

The link online to the export pdf service is saying service unavailable that has been posted by tech support in various forums on this topic in recent days.

When within Acrobat Reader DC and click on export PDF, nothing happens.

This is from PDF to excel or word.

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

You are answering the wrong question for this person.

If you look at the thread of questions, lots of people are missing the PDF Pack Tools or they are not working.

Is something wrong at Adobe?

CarlKat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The "Document Cloud Services"  https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  site was down and there was an intermittent issue going on. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing). This has been escalated to the concern team and they have been working on the resolution.

The services should be up and running fine by now. And if it hasn't then we request you to wait for our further update. Once its resolved, we will update you with the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aka,

Sorry that it is still not working.  Reply back to your original questions, I created the pdf file by saving a word to pdf format or print in pdf format.

I am also trying to convert a word document to pdf in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  It is not working too, also show conversion failure.

I restart the PC to update it, still can't work.

YanFai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online service back working

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

I just bought the Adobe cloud service so I can convert a file from pdf to xlsx and I kepp getting the message " Conversion failure - The file has not been processed "

What can be done?

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AndradaBalteanu,

The services should be back now it was an intermittent issue with the website which should now be resolved. Have you checked it later?

Check with a different file and with a different web browser.

Also, check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC and see if that works Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If you are still experiencing the same problem then do let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for the response.

I have tried from Chrome and the Adobe Reader DC and as it didn't work from any medium I have requested a refund for the product before the period of 14 days in which I was able to do that expired , so I am not able to try this again now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having issues with PDF conversion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources