• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

conversion from pdf to word is not working?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my program for conversion from pdf to Word not work? I have paid for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get someone to call me about my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim - it might be a system glitch. I've just gone to export a PDF document to Word and it's not working for me either.

More info for Adobe tech support - when you open a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat and go to export it by clicking on 'Export PDF' in the Tools menu to the right of the screen, nothing happens. Same if you click on the drop arrow next to this option - the arrow changes to sideways/down but nothing appears below it. I also have checked that my subscription is current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<tsk> <frustration> <disgust> Way TOO DIFFICULT.
I'm an IT guy.
REAL clear --a blind man can see this --Adobe and it's Marketing Department is one that is driving this page.

My task I want to do is SIMPLE. Convert a PDF file to WORD.
Even WILLING TO PAY FOR IT.
< tsk> The "convert" button to the right of "Adobe Acrobatg Reader DC" doesn't work even after I've authenticated thru my 'SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT' . Tried it with both Google and Facebook.

ADOBE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT <eyes roll> 'You just lost My Business as  a potential. <huuh>
Learn a lesson!
Bye.
"p k n u d s e n f a 3 0 @ g m a i l" dot com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources