• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert pdf to excel and make strange fonts

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to convert my PDF documnet to excel .
But when see excel the columns with numbers is ok and the columns with names is something strange fonts (i cant reed or regognize)

the security method from pdf is  "No Protection"

the PDF document have greek names as you can see

i dont know what is go wrong
can you help me please?

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked the PDF that you have shared with us. It seems to be an issue with the text in the PDF.

Try to copy and paste the text either on Google translate or on some other format file. The text is not recognized and that seems to be the reason for the issue that occurs when you export the PDF to Excel.

As it seems to file specific issue, I would suggest you get in touch with the sender of the document and get this checked once.

Let us know if you experience a similar issue with the other files.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer

I put some of the text in the translation.

Recognizes this script as Greek and in the Greek translation has exactly the same strange font ...

I'm Greek and I know that this strange font is not Greek letters.

So two questions arise for me.

The first is: Why ggogle tranlate recognizes it as a Greek font some that is not?
I am Greek I know ancient greek , I know byzantine writing as well as Byzantine music, and calligraphic letters...but this font nobody can tell it is greek

The second is: how can be done the pdf have original greek font and the convert have something else?

Τhe pdf it comes from publishing documents from a service and no one is willing to help

Thank you !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Google Translate recognizes the text as Greek even when it is not, I would suggest getting in touch with the Google Support team to get this checked. They will be able to provide you with more details on this.

We have tried to convert a sample file with Greek text and it converted without any issues. We have also checked the PDF properties that you have shared and it is created from the third-party application. As it is a file-specific issue, there is nothing much we can do from our end. 

Try converting any other PDF with Greek text and check if you experience the same issue. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources