• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert pdf to ms word

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to convert very large pdf files to MS Word files that can be edited and printed or posted to a Web site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alfredk44683736,

I see that you have subscribed for the Adobe Export PDF service.

You can do the conversion to MS word either online on https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or using the Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

But there is a limitation to the size of the file that you convert.  You may refer to the help document for the detailed description

-File size limitations

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you. That size limit is a problem. I’m trying to convert some scanned manuscripts into Word. The manuscripts are typed, double spaced, and run from 250 - 500 pages. I don’t know how many megabytes these are. Perhaps, though, I can convert in batches and then join them once I have downloaded onto my computer. What do you think?

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alfredk44683736,

Sorry for the delay in response to your last message.

You can check the actual file size under its properties, Right click on document>Properties

And yes, as a workaround you can try to convert it in batches and once its done download them all and combine together.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources