• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert pdf top word not working

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to conver a pdf file of 4mb to word and i get a failure message even on files that i previously converted. I have also tried to convert a file using the site but still is not working. What could have been changed and i can't convert a pdf file to word?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Hello Dimitrisb,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Acrobat Pro DC, and the Adobe ExportPDF service is already canceled and inactive.

Try exporting the PDF through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any differen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dimitrisb,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF file to Word, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Acrobat Pro DC, and the Adobe ExportPDF service is already canceled and inactive.

Try exporting the PDF through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Sign out and sign back in Acrobat and check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after upgrading Acrobat and try exporting the file from Acrobat.

have you tried exporting any other PDF? What is the error message you get while exporting the PDF?

Are you getting the error with one specific PDF or with all the PDF files?

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources