• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting a file

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to convert a file, Adobe keeps redirecting me to the subscription page.  Adobe won't open my file! My account shows current with a 12-month subscription beginning August 2017.  Contact Adobe directly is next to impossible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peggyb,

You are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF, so you should be able to do the conversion easily without being redirected to the purchase page.

Refer to the steps suggested to the forum thread- Bought ExportPro Subscription but still can't export PDFs to Word docs where similar issue has been discussed and resolved.

Hope this work for you too, and if it doesn't then do let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the exact steps that you have been following. As well as the screenshot for the error message that you are getting.

-Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open the doc

2. Select Export PDF

3. Select Convert

4. Subscription page opens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the application you have installed, it should be Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I assume you have the Acrobat DC installed, which doesn't support Export PDF subscription.

You can uninstall the Acrobat DC using the cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

and download the Acrobat Reader DC through-  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If you are working on the web browser, then change the browser-go to the https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and "Sign In" with correct email address.

I hope you have also checked- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous to pay for something I can’t access and the turnaround response time is horrible. You should have seen Adobe Acrobat Reader DC displays on the screen shots I sent last week. And someone in support should not assume…they should know the answers and be aware of what was sent to attempt to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue is still not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peggyb,

Sorry to hear that its still not working for you.

You mentioned about the screenshots, that we have not received in your previous responses.

If you are trying to share the screenshot, here are the steps to attach it- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Or you can email to to us, and the email address shared via private message.

Also, as shared earlier uninstall the application using cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

and download it via- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  

nothing else could be causing problem than a incorrect application installed or you are "Signed In" using a incorrect email ID. So please check both the things carefully.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous to pay for something I can’t access and the turnaround response time is horrible. You should have seen Adobe Acrobat Reader DC displays on the screen shots I sent last week. And someone in support should not assume…they should know the answers and be aware of what was sent to attempt to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of your replies have screen shots. Perhaps you tried to email them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources