• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting help

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have converted a pdf document to an Excel document so I can make changes to some content.

The formatting is not the same and I cannot print it out to look like the original.  

How do I get it to print like the original?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Converting is the first stage in rescuing pages from the hell of PDF. You then have to spend a lot of time getting the format as you want it. Sometimes it's quicker to start from scratch. PDF was not made for editing, and you should move heaven and earth to get the editable original if you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a product that will convert a pdf to excel or word for editing, AND maintain all formatting

so that you can print it out to look like the original?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes you get it sometimes you don't. All  conversion is guesswork, and the products don't try to keep layout the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources