• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting to Excel

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i convert to excel. The download fails after i save it to the computer. I also logged into adobe and uploaded the file. The file did not come out in rows like it always does. I am wondering what is going on with this? Please call me to get the problem solved 707-344-4339.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hey Bryanp,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I assume that you are trying the conversion online via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and one the pdf is converted to the word its failing to download?

If this is the case, then you may try the steps suggested below- 

1- Clear the cache and cookies or browser or Check with a different web browser and try the conversion.

2- As download is getting failed so it could be connection issue. You may turn the internet security software off fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Bryanp,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I assume that you are trying the conversion online via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and one the pdf is converted to the word its failing to download?

If this is the case, then you may try the steps suggested below- 

1- Clear the cache and cookies or browser or Check with a different web browser and try the conversion.

2- As download is getting failed so it could be connection issue. You may turn the internet security software off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- For testing purpose, you may check with a different file. As this could be a file specific issue.

4- Check with the latest version of Adobe Reader DC desktop application and see if you get the different result.

Let us know the latest on this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources