• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create PDF from a JPG file

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create a PDF file from any jpg file (or when I try to combine multiple jpg files into a pdf) I get an error message telling me that the file type is not supported. The Adobe version is the latest.
Screenshot_1.png

TOPICS
Combine files , Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paolo.l,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble

It seems that you are using the Acrobat desktop application to create PDFs from JPG files.

Please try the Acrobat Online account ad check if you get the same error. Open the following link and sign in using the Adobe credentials.

Then go to the Convert tab and select JPG to PDF. Check if that works.

Would you share the Acrobat desktop application and OS version on the machine?

Did you start experiencing this issue recently?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi,

I have already answered to this question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/create-a-pdf-from-jpg/m-p/13276611#M383395

Thank You. Best regards, Paolo.
I dati e le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e/o nei suoi allegati sono strettamente riservati al solo destinatario del quale potrebbero essere raccolti e trattati dati personali identificativi e di contatto in conformità con il Regolamento UE 679/2016 e le altre leggi applicabili sulla protezione dei dati. Qualora riceveste per errore questa email, Vi preghiamo di darne tempestiva notizia al mittente e di procedere alla sua distruzione. Eventuali pareri o opinioni rappresentati in questa e-mail sono esclusivamente dell'autore e non rappresentano necessariamente quelli della Società. Gruppo SIGLA s.r.l. non si assume alcuna responsabilità per eventuali danni causati da virus trasmessi a seguito dell'apertura di questa e-mail e/o dei suoi allegati.

The data and the information included in this enclosed message are strictly reserved to the only recipient of which with accordance to EU Regulation 679/2016 and other applicable data protection laws could be collected and processed. In the case, by mistake you received this message, please kindly inform the sender and afterwards destroy it. Any whatsoever opinions represented in this e-mail are exclusively of the author and do not necessarily represent the company. GRUPPO SIGLA S.R.L. assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by transmitted viruses as a result of the opening of this e-mail and/or its attachments.

PPrima di stampare pensa all'ambiente.
PThink about the environment before printing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the information.

We have responded to the other thread that you shared above.

Please provide the information asked. We will try to replicate the behavior at our end for further investigation.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources