• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating another signature

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a signature in adobe fill and sign.  But I would like to create an additional signature.  1 with my first and last name and 2 with my first name, middle intial and last name.  How do I create the second signature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Hi Scotta,

You may try adding a Signature (with your first and last name) and an Initials (with your first name, middle intial and last name) under Fill & Sign and see if that works for you. Refer to this help doc for more info: Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

You may also check digital ID option and see if that helps. Please refer to help doc for more info: Digital IDs in Acrobat

Let us know if you have further questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scotta,

You may try adding a Signature (with your first and last name) and an Initials (with your first name, middle intial and last name) under Fill & Sign and see if that works for you. Refer to this help doc for more info: Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

You may also check digital ID option and see if that helps. Please refer to help doc for more info: Digital IDs in Acrobat

Let us know if you have further questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources