• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit card problem.

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a new credit card, but when I try to edit my payment details, it won't let me update the expiration date. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Hi Davido,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Are you trying to update the card information for the existing subscription of Export pdf? Have you tried to do that online via Adobe account?

Please refer to the help article and follow the steps to update the card details here- Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davido,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Are you trying to update the card information for the existing subscription of Export pdf? Have you tried to do that online via Adobe account?

Please refer to the help article and follow the steps to update the card details here- Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources