• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Critical Error Message

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription but I am unable to use it is constantly advising me that a critical error has occurred unable to fetch files. I have tried different browsers and tried to access when opening a pdf with no success??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hey Victorial,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As there was an intermittent issue was going on with the document cloud pdf services which has resultant this error. The problem has now been rectified and the services should now be up and running.

You may please check and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Related help article- Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

Also, If you have tried accessing the service through the desktop a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Victorial,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As there was an intermittent issue was going on with the document cloud pdf services which has resultant this error. The problem has now been rectified and the services should now be up and running.

You may please check and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Related help article- Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

Also, If you have tried accessing the service through the desktop application, then you may try it through the web browser once https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources