• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disconnect document cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have Acrobat 2017 Pro.  How do I disconnect the feature of allowing documents to go to document cloud?  I deal with a lot of Secure Data (as defined by my organization), and CANNOT allow my documents to go outside of our internal network storage.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the Classic or Continuous version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Classic version.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding, which may be wrong, is that the classic version does not allow any access to online services. But it may be only that it does not allow access to paid online services. Do you see the options to use Document Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  There is an icon in the upper left, and when I clicked on it, my Test document went straight to the cloud.  It's a bit scary.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey MikePDI 

Yes.  There is an icon in the upper left, and when I clicked on it, my Test document went straight to the cloud.

Can you share the screenshot of the same? Here is the steps how you can attach it- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

Check Acrobat's preferences, Open Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>General> find and uncheck "Show online storage when saving files"

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources