• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNS is blocking adobe, what do I need to whitelist to allow me to convert PDF's?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I'm apparently not allowed to contact Adobe directly in any manner unless I buy a few hundred dollars worth of product...

I have a user trying to convert PDF's in Acrobat. We get an error that states there is no internet connection. We clearly have one. I bypassed the DNS for kicks and I didn't get that error, but I can't allow users to run around the DNS server because that's a ridiculous way to fix this issue.

We get a different error when having her sign into cloud.adobe.com/exportpdf. I'm guessing it still revolves around a resource being blocked by DNS.

If someone has some tips to get this working, that would be great. If someone can at least turn me to a place where I can contact Adobe directly, that would be also be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by allowing *.adobe.com in your local DNS resolution. I doubt there are really any tips: people who write software tend to just assume that DNS works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum -> Adobe Export pdf says no internet connection states that there is clearly certain ports and addresses that need to be whitelisted for the export function to work. AnandSri​, can I please get that list. Preferably send to this account inbox rather than the Email associated with the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vaset,

Sorry for the trouble you had, I have shared the details of Adobe Ports and URLs via private message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can I get the details too? Thanks!

Ernest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please pm me the details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Adobe have published the list of endpoints now... https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources