• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doc doesn't appear in Fill & Sign app to attach my signature.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the fill and sign button, I get the next page but the document is missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Un- and re-installing worked. Thank you.

On Friday, December 22, 2017, 1:43:47 PM CST, Akki_24 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Fill and sign is not working. When I click on it, the doc doesn't appear for me to attach my signature.

created by Akki_24 in Document Cloud PDF services - View the full discussion

Hi Kevin,

I am so sorry for the delay in response to your query.

As you have shared the further information, it seems your application is not letting you to update it on the most late

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kjhmcc,

What is the exact location of the document where its saved? Is it saved locally on your computer or is it saved on online storage?

Try changing some preferences settings of the application and see if that helps.

Launch Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>General>Check "Show online storage when opening/saving files"

Also, check with another document to see if that is also causing the same problem.

Let us know the update on this

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did as you suggested, and there was no improvement.

I also typed a sample Word doc and saved it as a PDF on my desktop and also on Dropbox. The problem remained even after I followed through with your recommendation. The first image below is the PDF saved on my desktop as a PDF. The second image is what I see after I click on "Fill & Sign" for both desktop and Dropbox.

This version of the PDF preview showed up on my laptop several weeks or months ago (I don't remember downloading it), and the "Fill & Sign" worked initially but not for the past couple weeks.  BTW, I never had a problem like this with the former PDF preview.

Screenshot 2017-12-14 12.07.15.png

Screenshot 2017-12-14 12.07.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Pro, so I won't be able to repair the installation.

Per your instructions, when I checked for impending updates, this was the message (I assume there are no updates):

Screenshot 2017-12-14 15.00.33.png

This is my product version:

Screenshot 2017-12-14 15.01.59.png

I also have this plan:

Adobe PDF Pack, Annual‎

At this point I should be reimbursed for the time I cannot use all of the features of this plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, not only is this problem still unresolved, but now I can't save a downloaded PDF. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

As you have shared the further information, it seems your application is not letting you to update it on the most latest version.

Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Try uninstalling from Utilities>Installers>Adobe Installers>Uninstall Adobe Reader and reinstalling the application and see if that helps.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un- and re-installing worked. Thank you.

On Friday, December 22, 2017, 1:43:47 PM CST, Akki_24 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Fill and sign is not working. When I click on it, the doc doesn't appear for me to attach my signature.

created by Akki_24 in Document Cloud PDF services - View the full discussion

Hi Kevin,

As you have shared the further information, it seems your application is not letting you to update it on the most latest version.

Release Notes

Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Try uninstalling from Utilities>Installers>Adobe Installers>Uninstall Adobe Reader and reinstalling the application and see if that helps.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

-Akanchha

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10059222#10059222 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10059222#10059222

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Document Cloud PDF services by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources