• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

document cloud combine files not working

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the document cloud app in sharepoint.  When I go to combine files into a single PDF it gets stuck on the spinning circle.  Anyone else having this issue? How can I fix?  This step triggers a flow for us and I really need to get it working. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Williamd,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Looking at the description given above, I believe to combine files you are following the exact same steps suggested given here: Using Adobe Document Cloud for SharePoint and OneDrive

To know more where exactly its causing trouble, would you mind checking with different web browser and see if that makes a difference?

Also, you may check an alternate internet connection. For testing, try combining files directly through Adobe Document Cloud  and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Different browsers made no difference, different location (network connection) made no difference. Interestingly, the issue is not affecting ALL users, only some. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources