Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud Down?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the cloud down right now?
I have been trying to open some of my files that are on the cloud and it says "Adobe Document Cloud is still working on your last operation. Try again later"oud.

I am also unsuccessful at viewing the files on cloud.acrobat.com

Thanks in advance

[This post moved from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi Russellr,

I assume you were trying to access the "Document Cloud" files through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application?

There isn't has been any outage reported for the "Document Cloud" storage for the time period you are referring to. However, the services should be up and running fine now and you should be able to access them.

You may check the storage online and try accessing the file through that- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  using a different web browser.

Let us know if you still ex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was worth a try but did not change the behavior

I appreciate a response from an Adobe person, but I note that my post reviving this question was almost 4 weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same over here, doesn't work. Must be some setting on my computer, for both Acrobat Pro and Reader, because I can open my Document Cloud files on an other computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor no mandes más propaganda.

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has NOT been resolved...I repeat NOT resolved.  I cannot work with/edit  documents that I have scanned [using your Scan application] onto the cloud from my phone. I have to download them online or export them onto my desktop, which is counterproductive and indicative of a problem on your end Adobe not the user. Please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That said, online services work well and provide a sufficient work around if you don't need to save anything on a local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem since sometime in the spring. The program works on my iPad. Works on my home PC. Does not work on my office PC. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Nada.  Had operating system updated to Windows 10. Everything else works great—but STILL getting the “completing your last operation” message.  It came up the first time I tried to open a file after having whole new system installed.  There is obviously a problem and Adobe is not getting to the source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem has FINALLY, FINALLY been solved. It required three days' work by an IT person at my university. I don't quite understand his solution, but I will explain it as best I can.

The IT person explained it to me in the following way: Adobe creates an individual profile for each device that uses the program. This is separate from the "user" profile--the thing containing one's log-in credentials and so on, since that profile is not machine-specific. He said that this profile evidently got corrupted. He had wiped my computer once already, but my understanding is that in some way he copied the original program back with the corrupted profile, and so then he had to wipe it a second time and install Adobe cleanly.

Here are his words, which will probably make more sense to the knowledgeable:

"Re-imaged system a second time for profile corruption."

I hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bethn,

Thanks for sharing your workaround and findings. It may would definitely be helpful for someone who might experience the similar issue.

-Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem for last 2 months. I can open cloud documents from my Macbook but can not from windows PC. I have tried re-installing adobe -DC several times, even re-installed my Windows 7 OS but did not able to solved the "Adobe document cloud is still working on your last operation. Try again later"- issue. Do something please.@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even i am facing similar problem on my desktop but if i sign in through friends desktop its working fine, what setting i should change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources