• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud PDF Conversion Failure

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed and have uploaded my 32MB file multiple times--as a file in the cloud and directly to a pdf conversion. Each time I get a conversion failure. I read the fine print before I paid, but I am wondering if there is a size limitation. My pdf has 9806 pages with about 40 lines per page. I've rebooted and tried all the suggestions in the forum. Can I get a human to address my question: is it possible to convert my file to an Excel file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Hi Ellens,

The Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB. But as you have mentioned above that the file that you are uploading is 32MB only. So there shouldn't be any problem with the file size.

You may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the related forums threads here- Re: Conversion Failure

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ellens,

The Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB. But as you have mentioned above that the file that you are uploading is 32MB only. So there shouldn't be any problem with the file size.

You may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the related forums threads here- Re: Conversion Failure

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources