• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I delete my recent files without removing them from my Document Cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Hi Brian_M_59,

Well, you can clear recent files list from Acrobat DC using the 'Clear recent files' option. Please refer the screenshot below :

screenshot57.jpg

Moreover, to clear recent places in 'My computer', i would need to know the version of OS which you are using so that i can assist you more accurately. However i would still recommend you to go to your 'recent places' folder and right click anywhere on the empty space and you would probably see a option 'Clear recent files list' in your context menu, if it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian_M_59

Do you want to clear your recent files list on your Acrobat DC software?

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rahul,

My problem was that I hadn’t seen that I could clear the recent files from my own Acrobat DC program, and was deleting the recent files from the Cloud instead. I now see what I was doing wrong there, but I still can’t find out how to delete the Recent locations in My Computer.

I am also a little confused as to why one needs a ‘recent files’ list, if all of the files are included in the document cloud in their respective folders as well.

Regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian_M_59,

Well, you can clear recent files list from Acrobat DC using the 'Clear recent files' option. Please refer the screenshot below :

screenshot57.jpg

Moreover, to clear recent places in 'My computer', i would need to know the version of OS which you are using so that i can assist you more accurately. However i would still recommend you to go to your 'recent places' folder and right click anywhere on the empty space and you would probably see a option 'Clear recent files list' in your context menu, if its there, you have to click it and your recent item list will be deleted.

Recent files list feature is like a 'Quick access' feature, it helps a person to access the most recently used files, it also lets one keep track of what files one was last working upon.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rahul,

Many thanks for that information. I have recently sent several large files to someone, and been commended on how easy it was to access them. Seems to be a very good scheme that your colleagues have created.

Regards,

Brian Mawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No thank you I'm looking for a file through the child support to see my transactions that I cannot log into can you help me out with that please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources