• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Send and Track have a plug-in for Outlook 2016?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If not, when will it be available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Hi Adamw,

The plug-in is automatically added to your Outlook 2016 when you install Acrobat DC on your computer.

For more information, you can refer to Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/adobe-send-for-outlook.html

To download Acrobat DC: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

The availability of plugin  will be notified.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adamw,

The plug-in is automatically added to your Outlook 2016 when you install Acrobat DC on your computer.

For more information, you can refer to Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/adobe-send-for-outlook.html

To download Acrobat DC: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

The availability of plugin  will be notified.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a license for Acrobat DC.  My company recently dropped their support so I bought a license for Send and Track so I could keep using it.  I just got a new computer so now I cannot get it to work.  Can I just get a trial version of Acrobat DC to get the plug-in installed?  If so, will Send and Track stop working when the Acrobat trial expires?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adamw,

I have sent you a private message, please check the email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adamw,

Great! Good to hear that the issue got fixed, and I was able to answer your query.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue. can you please provide guidance? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hoomans,

Please try the steps mentioned above and you may also refer to Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem.  The link in the response above assumes that I already have the plugin, but when I try to download it only offers plugins for Outlook 2010 and 2013.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alank,

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe Send and track, you can access the services through https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

You can repair the Outlook from Control Panel>Program and Features>Right Click on Outlook and choose to Repair. Reboot the machine.

To get the plugin, you can download and install the trial of Acrobat Pro DC for 7 days, and it will enable the plug-in, however, after 7 days, the plug-in will not work with Outlook, as the trial of Acrobat Pro will get over, and you are not subscribed to Acrobat Pro license/subscription.

You may refer to Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Send & Track available for Outlook 2016 for Mac? I have version 16.14.1 on High Sierra 10.13.3 and there is no Send & Track button or options, and I don't see anything about it online.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello EugeneD,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Adobe Send&Track is yet not available for Mac. You can fill the Adobe Wish form to request a new feature or modifications in existing features Feature Request/Bug Report Form

For Adobe Send and Track, you can refer to Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources