• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Charge for Adobe PDFPack subscription in one month.

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, I just noticed that my monthly Adobe Pack service rental has been charged twice to my account. How can I get my money back? Best regards

Hello Adobe, je constate que le montant mensuel pour le ADOBE PDF PACK m'a été compté 2x en octobre 2017.

Comment puis-je avoir une ristourne?

Cordialement,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Hello laurencem31312760

As per the description above, you are charged twice for your current Adobe PDFPack subscription and you want the amount back, Is that correct?

I have checked the records and found that there was a billing issue in the month of August as the card you had in Adobe account got expired in the month of August and Adobe was not able to charge you on the card you had for the current Adobe PDFPack subscription in the month of August 2017 and then in September 2017.

You changed the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello laurencem31312760

As per the description above, you are charged twice for your current Adobe PDFPack subscription and you want the amount back, Is that correct?

I have checked the records and found that there was a billing issue in the month of August as the card you had in Adobe account got expired in the month of August and Adobe was not able to charge you on the card you had for the current Adobe PDFPack subscription in the month of August 2017 and then in September 2017.

You changed the card details in the month of September 2017, so Adobe charged you for two pending months August and September on September 27, 2017. This is the reason you see two charges in one month.

You may also refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

If you need more clarification, you may contact the Adobe support team through Contact us | Adobe

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

Hope this helps and clarifies. Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources