• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Earlier saved files disappear following the buying of creative cloud subscription

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years I entrusted my most important pdf files to the free document cloud pdf services through my Adobe account. Worked great. However, this month I bought a subscription to creative cloud. As a result it seems all my earlier saved pdf documents have disappeared. Now the document cloud PDF services simply says: "There aren't any files in Document Cloud yet". Does this means all my saved files have gone? Is there any way to get access to my previously saved files?  I entrusted these documents to Adobe given their claim that this service is reliable.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn’t have backups?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. I kept my pdf documents in the "reliable" safe, being the Adobe document cloud pdf services.

I simply do not understand why these safely kept documents in my account simply disappear (without any warning!) just because I extend my Adobe range of products?! Have not had any reaction from Adobe yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, no backups. Unwise whether you are talking about disks or clouds. Bad things happen to good files, at least in my experience.

" Have not had any reaction from Adobe yet." Have you contacted Adobe yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

As you have purchased the creative cloud subscription, that will make no changes in the PDFs that were saved on document cloud. Please ensure that you are looking for the PDFs in Document Cloud not in Creative Cloud account. Both are two different cloud accounts.

To access the document cloud, open this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and sign in using your Adobe ID. 

Also, 

Let us know if you still experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources