• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Edit pdf after sent for signatues, but BEFORE actually signed?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How (or can I) do i make an edit to a pdf i have sent to client for signature,  but before they have actually signed it?

Client noticed an error i made on the contract while reviewing it and asked for it to be corrected before signing. But Adobe will not allow me to make any edits after i sent it. I have to upload my saved copy, make the correction/edit, then re-enter all of the signature lines and emails (for as many signers as i have) and send it again. It seems like there should be a much more streamlined process for such a common and simple task as correcting name spelling, addresses, etc?

TOPICS
Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account and see that you use the Adobe Sign individual plan. The feature to edit the document already sent for signature is only available with the Enterprise service plan. For more information, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/sign/using/modify-document-sent-for-signature.html

I am afraid that you have to initiate a new transaction with the edited document.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources