• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit tool

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Acrobat pdf pack subscription. I would like to edit my pdf, but it seems that I have to buy the "edit" tool. Is the "edit" tool included in the Adobe pdf pack? If so, how can I access it? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't buy individual tools. You need to buy/subscribe to Adobe Acrobat to be able to edit your file, and even then it's not certain it will work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ariannab,

In addition to what try67  said above.

Adobe PDF Pack doesn't include the "Edit" feature. To use edit tool, you need to subscribe for Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC

If you are willing to upgrade the plan, then you may refer to Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan

Or cancel the existing subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources