• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EDITING THE PDF

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to edit the PDF in IE11 with windows10 OS I cannot able to edit that document.

Even Fill & Sign also not working. It is showing as "FILL & SIGN IS NOT AVAILABLE IN BROWSER".

Please help me to resolve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Hello Syeds,

As per the description above, you are not able to edit a PDF file in IE11 on Windows 10 OS, and the Fill&Sign is also not working, Is that correct?

You won't be able to edit any PDF file in IE 11 and I have also checked the records and found that you are not subscribed to any Adobe Document Cloud or Acrobat license with your current Adobe ID. To edit any PDF file, you need Acrobat, see Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

Please try to use the Fill&Sign serv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Syeds,

As per the description above, you are not able to edit a PDF file in IE11 on Windows 10 OS, and the Fill&Sign is also not working, Is that correct?

You won't be able to edit any PDF file in IE 11 and I have also checked the records and found that you are not subscribed to any Adobe Document Cloud or Acrobat license with your current Adobe ID. To edit any PDF file, you need Acrobat, see Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

Please try to use the Fill&Sign service through a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference. You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the service of Adobe Fill&Sign, just "sign in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader.

To download Reader, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources