• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Editing

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to edit a PDF. I have subscribed to a monthly fee paying service to enable me to do this but I have Parkinsons and I am really struggling to remember what it is that I must do to be able to edit a PDF document I have received. Can anyone help me please........PLEASE be patient with me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

The free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC cannot extract images at all. For that, you would need the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.

That being said, it may or may not be possible to get the image without the overlaying text. It really depends on how the text was put there. If it was placed over the top of the image using desktop publishing software (after the image was imported) it might work. If it was placed there using an image software like Photoshop, it may be part of the image itself and not rem

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Hi stevenf33639878,

As I have checked the details for your account, you have  Acrobat Pro DC subscription active.

1- Download Acrobat Pro DC on your computer by visiting this link: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

2- To edit a pdf, open a pdf file in Acrobat DC by right-clicking on the pdf>select Open with>Adobe Acrobat DC

In Acrobat DC>click Tools>Edit PDF

Please refer to the following tutorials on how to edit a pdf in Acrobat DC:

Use Adobe Acrobat DC to edit text and images in PDFs | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

You can't change a signed document.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stevenf33639878,

As I have checked the details for your account, you have  Acrobat Pro DC subscription active.

1- Download Acrobat Pro DC on your computer by visiting this link: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

2- To edit a pdf, open a pdf file in Acrobat DC by right-clicking on the pdf>select Open with>Adobe Acrobat DC

In Acrobat DC>click Tools>Edit PDF

Please refer to the following tutorials on how to edit a pdf in Acrobat DC:

Use Adobe Acrobat DC to edit text and images in PDFs | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

You may also edit a pdf file on an iPad:

Work with PDFs on mobile devices | Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to extract several images from a pdf that have text ON TOP of them. When I have the image by itself, I do not need the text to be there.

Please help ASAP. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC cannot extract images at all. For that, you would need the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.

That being said, it may or may not be possible to get the image without the overlaying text. It really depends on how the text was put there. If it was placed over the top of the image using desktop publishing software (after the image was imported) it might work. If it was placed there using an image software like Photoshop, it may be part of the image itself and not removable.

But yeah, you'll need Acrobat Pro to do it at any rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to edit a fillable form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want you fill the form or change the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fillable form is fully filled (and digitally signed).  Client wanted some things added and some things changed.  With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, the PDF could not be edited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change a signed document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming what began to look obvious!  I have resolved my immediate problem for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources