• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entered characters missing, everytime I save more random characters are missing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My enterered text has characters randomly deleted after I save and return to the document

11.                   C            a      sends Controlling Board information to FOA.

12.     Kick off and Site Visit is conducted with PM &  A/E.                                       
   a         a

13.     The A&E will develop the program requirement, SD, DD & CD

a          a              a                        a                                               
                                a

14.     A&E submits advertisement and all  bid documents to the PM. The PM reviews

a        a                                           a                                            /
       forward        a                                 the PC.

/         a                 a                            a                        C.

15.     PC contacts local newspaper and advertises on bid express

16.     Pre-

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had the same issue this morning, but in my case it happened with engineering drawings.  It was obviously an issue with fonts, although I had no idea why these particular pages were affected and not others.  In my case the drawings all were originally drawn in SolidWorks and all the text was Century Gothic.  About 50% was gone.  So I went to the first drawing, EDIT and selected the entire drawing.  From the Format area on the right, at top, I picked Century Gothic.  The entire page plus ALL THE OTHER PAGES came back to normal. I have never done this before and I cannot say it will last but at least I have full lines of text now. 

Best of luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources