• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message when converting from PDF to Word

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last week when I've tried to convert from PDF to Word on my desktop I get an error message "An error occurred while trying to access service".  My account is paid up, internet working fine, I've signed out and signed back in.  All to no avail.  Can't get any direct customer service.  Looking for help.

Screenshot 2018-03-28 13.38.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Just to update all, I was able to speak to technical support and the issue was I didn't have the latest Adobe reader.  Once that got installed, all is working fine.  Issue resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to update all, I was able to speak to technical support and the issue was I didn't have the latest Adobe reader.  Once that got installed, all is working fine.  Issue resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem Jamie and cannot get hold of customer service, despite spending a lot of time on hold. What is the latest version do you know? When I go "check for updates" it comes up with error message 1521. I use a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources