Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when attaching documents in adobe send

Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving an error when i attempt to attach a document in adobe send. The error is "adobe send encountered a problem with one of your attachments". The documents will load into adobe send and everything seems to be working properly, but at the last second it will fail and this error pops up. I have tried re-installing the product but the same result occurs. any ideas would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Fill & Sign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mattc,

As you have mentioned that you are not able to attach a document in the Adobe send and tried re-installing the application for the same.

Could you please confirm the Adobe application you are using to send the document?

Do you experience this issue while uploading a particular file?

Try to attach some other files and check if you get the same error message.

It will be helpful if you can share the exact workflow you do and the screenshot of the error message you get.

We will try to replicate the issue at our end.

To add the screenshot here, please use the insert icon provided on the reply window as shown below:

Once you click on this icon, you get a small window.

Click on Insert Image and then browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Meenakshi,

I am using Adobe Send and Track for Outlook. I have attached a screenshot of the error that is being received. I have also tried disabling the Add-in and re-enabling both during a current outlook session as well as disabling and closing outlook and enabling after startup.

Error.png

This error pops up when attaching any document. it seems to be isolated to just me in our environment,

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help with this would be much appreciated. I'm lost as to what to do next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mattc,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have sent you the private message.

Please check your inbox and provide the details asked there.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there
I'm having the same exact issue as mattc
How can this be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Plshalp,

As you have said that you experience the same issue, could you please confirm if you are using Send and Track for outlook as a standalone subscription or as a part of some other service.

Please share your Adobe ID in a private message under which you have purchased the service.

Refer the steps provided in this link How Do I Send Private Message to send a private message.

Note: Please do not share your details here on Forums or on any other social sites as it can be misused.

Let us know if the issue occurs with all the files you try to send.

Also, share the Outlook version installed on your system.

Let us know if you have any questions.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources