• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everytime I click on create PDF, I get a pop up saying "error occured while signing in" despite how many times I try

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me to create PDF. It keeps saying error occurred when signing in. I've tried multiple times, turned off the computer, shut it down, signed in multiple times and still get the same message. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alexisb52409093,

As you have mentioned that you get message "error occurred while signing in" while trying to create PDF, it seems that you are still using an old version of Adobe Reader application.

The old version of Adobe Reader no longer supports Export PDF and the Create PDF capabilities.

Please refer this help document for more information: Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

I would suggest you update the application to the latest patch released.

You can install the latest version of Adobe Reader from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources