• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

everytime I try to change PDF to word it ask me to pay for it , I allready have a active PAID acocunt current ect

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I try to change a PDF to word its ask me to pay for it , ie pay fro a package to do this , I already have a Current Paid , Active paid for membership accout that is up to daye paiad for anfd current

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Hi Kenw,

We have checked your account and found an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. There is one expired subscription of Export pdf which might be causing conflict in the service activation.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have sub

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenw,

We have checked your account and found an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. There is one expired subscription of Export pdf which might be causing conflict in the service activation.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

I assume you are working on Adobe Acrobat DC? However, you should download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and signed in using the correct email address.

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I do

screen sharing with you ? to teach me how to transfer PDF to Microsoft Word document please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you a UK phone number I can call you to explain my problem not being able to transfer PDF to Word documents despite paying £1 for the one week free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aameen5521@yahoo.com,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know what happens when you try to convert the PDF to a Word file.

Do you get any error messages? Share the screenshot.

If you wish, you may contact our phone support team. You may contact them via the number provided for your region on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources