• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export pdf to word does not work.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to export pdf to word. I have paid for this service. I click on the export option for a pdf. I am taken to option to buy the service. I select the buy option (even though I already have it). I am told I cannot buy the service as I already have it. I try again. I am in same loop???!

​[Moderator edited title to be shorter. Original title was the same than message content!]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Hi All,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your Adobe IDs(email) which you have used to log-in on Adobe forums and found that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, it is an online document cloud service and this cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

You can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a very frustrating morning I have now signed out and in again to find that Adobe now accepts my pdf files for conversion to Word. Previously all efforts to convert simply took me to the pricing page. Even if I were willing to pay again just to use the service I was disallowed as I had already paid fo this service.  Support for this is not available except via the good will of the Community; not help on this issue was posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - I have rebooted my system 4 times and still Adobe allows me to sign in, shows I have the right plan in place but then as soon as I hit the convert button it just brings up the new subscription page???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your Adobe IDs(email) which you have used to log-in on Adobe forums and found that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, it is an online document cloud service and this cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer.

You can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also access the service through the freeware Adobe Reader desktop application, just sign-in with your current Adobe ID in Adobe Reader.

If you are using Adobe Reader and getting this error, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine, launch Adobe Reader and sign back in. Then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine again after updating Adobe Reader.

Try exporting any PDF and check.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Adobe article Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources