• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF Website Down

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf, I get the following error message:

We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later.

Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier.

When will this be resolved??  I'm paying to use this service, I need it to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mindyh,

The issue is not reproducible at our end, neither there is any outage reported for the same.

• You must check with a different web browser, or reset the current web browser, delete cache and cookies.
  • If there is any internet security software, then you must turn that off for a while and check back.

Note- Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.

You may also refer to the help article, which might relate to the issue you are experiencing- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Let us know if it still unresolved.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources