• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF - where is it?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bought ExportPDF and it won't show up as a choice in the program!  How do i move my subscription into something I can use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program? What version?

You can always use it from your browser, here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Reader DC.  This morning while using the program, I clicked on the sidebar where it said Export PDF.  It came up with the option to purchase the subscription.  which I did.   Now when I click on Export PDF nothing happens.

I confirmed I am logged in.  I have confirmed the purchase when i received the email confirming my purchase.  I would prefer to use the program rather than going to a separate website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I, too, am having a problem exporting or saving a PDF, along with inability to fill and sign docs for which I sent a separate question. I've restarted my laptop to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources