• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export to PDF all week and keep getting a message say service is unavailable and it's being worked on...how long will it take...I notice I did get a new email selling the program...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

I apologize for the late reply.

Are you still having the same issue?

If so please send us HAR file from your browser and how to get the file is described by Tariq on July 3 at this link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2352610

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue…It has nothing to do with the type of file I’m trying to convert…I can’t even get that far…

This is where I start….

And this is all I get…

I have this for quite a few years and it’s the first time this has happened. I use it frequently…so I’d like to get it back…

Susan V. Calderone

[Moderator: Personal information removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is where I start….

And this is all I get…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SusanCalderone,

Sorry for the delay in response.

This issue is occurring intermittently and is not reproducible in-house. We are trying to figure out the root cause of the issue. Would you please help us with the below information?

Have you tried using this service with different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge?

Also, if you have security software installed on your machine, have you tried disabling it temporarily and try to reproduce the issue. If the issue is getting fixed after disabling the security software, help us with the name and version of the security software installed.

Also, I would like you to try this URL https://cloud.acrobat.com on your cell phone and check if the issue is reproducible?

Will be waiting for your response. If you already have found a fix to this issue, please help us with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been resolved…my IT people worked with your IT people…took a while but last time I used it, it worked…

Susan V. Calderone

[Moderator: Personal info. removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources