• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExportPDF does not work - no options for format

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 6 months, Export PDF does not work.  I knew there were site conversions going on, but this is ridiculous.  I see another user with similar problems and the response is "we cannot reproduce".

My situation - I've used for 2 years now, no issues.

I log in now, upload my file, but there are no "options" for format, the language dropdown is empty,the "blue" button has no name on it (shows as all blue in chrome, does not show in safari or firefox), and the only option is cancel.  I have tried different files, same issue.  I even tried files converted previously, same issue.

I've called the helpdesk, and cannot find a human to save my life.  I get into circuits, but end up being dropped as "no support is available for this product" even though it's a paid subscription.  I know I'm not the most technical person in the area, but it seems I have a hard time with a phone tree too.

I've tried 4 different computers (2 at home 2 at work) on all 4, I've used Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.  All behave exactly the same.  I've cleared all caches, etc. 

Has anyone experienced any of this, and, if so, can you direct me to a solution?

I would sincerely appreciate it.Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 10.22.16 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi paulh87305661,

I apologize for the inconvenience we have caused.

It seems that you are using our services in Mac OS X.

Have you tried to login from Adobe Reader DC?  You can download free Reader DC from https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Once you install Reader DC then launch Reader DC.  Sign in from top right corner "Sign in" with your Adobe ID and password.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources