• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExportPDF not working

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to convert a file, an error message pops up telling me it is "forbidden." I purchased my membership this morning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Thank you for responding! It is highly appreciated. I think the problem

is with my work computer and security because it worked on my mobile

phone. I'll figure out a work around at work. Thank you, again because

you can close the ticket because And utilize the problem with others....it

might be their place of work that's blocking it. Let me know if you need

to write a positive review and what happened on the forum.

Thanks,

Tania Hummel

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error that comes up if I try to access through the web.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi samanthab15384389,

Sorry for the trouble. We are not able to reproduce this issue in-house.

Would help us with the below information:

•             Your Adobe ID or email address registered with Adobe. Send me this information via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

•             Are you accessing “ExportPDF” from Acrobat/Reader or directly from the browser?

•             Which version of Reader? Brower type/version?

•             Would you try a different system, if possible?

•             Are you able to upload a file?

•             Can you try from a different location, home/office?

Also, try to login to this portal and check if you are able to log in: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ . And you may try login via browser from your cell phone

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too cannot export a pdf via the app on my desktop and cannot access cloud acrobat via the link you provided above. I get the same exact message https://brb.acrobat.com Unavailable​ and the webpage says: Currently unavailable - please check back shortly. This has been happening for over a month. I would like to receive a refund of my software since I have been unable to use it when I need it. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi libbya78341153,

Sorry for the delay in response and for the trouble. 

Would you try opening the same URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/   on your cell phone and check if you are able to open it.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm unable to convert a PDF to Word and that was the service I paid for.  I need it to complete my work and that is exactly why I bought this.  I need what I paid for to work today in the next hour so please fix this issue as I see your company is having the same issue with other customers.  Please, resolve this as soon as possible because it is causing great anxiety when this document was due yesterday.  I tried https://cloud.acrobat.com/ but all I got was the currently unavailable source.  Please, fix ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF_EXPORT_NOT_working.PNG

This is what I get when I try to convert and the currently unavailable screen appears when I try the link you've given to check the cloud.  Please help or give a number to call for immediate assistance.  I do not have the luxury of waiting and if this can not get resolved I would like a refund on the service I paid for that will not work TODAY!  This is highly frustrating and possibly costing me my employment so address this ASAP, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you may be the first tier of the help desk, but is obvious that multiple people are having the same issue.  I think it is important to either give back the money people have paid for services that absolutely do not work or address it promptly.  Response time has been slow and cloud is not working nor is the converter as you should see from your call logs, forums, and possibly tickets....I would suggest escalating this as soon as possible to the next tier and yes, this is emergency not urgent.  It should either be fixed or you really need to return my yearly pay for this service.  I am getting highly frustrated and would like to know who your IT Director is because the service is lacking.  At least inform your customers of the issues and explain why you are doing a certain task or asking for us to try something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi taniah31962653,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

I have sent you an email using the email id you are registered on Adobe Forum. I have requested for some information and logs. 

Let us know if you can help us with the requested information. 

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding! It is highly appreciated. I think the problem

is with my work computer and security because it worked on my mobile

phone. I'll figure out a work around at work. Thank you, again because

you can close the ticket because And utilize the problem with others....it

might be their place of work that's blocking it. Let me know if you need

to write a positive review and what happened on the forum.

Thanks,

Tania Hummel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Tania, for sharing your findings with us.

You may respond with your comments here if you like.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions in future or update this thread.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources