• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filled out form on Ipad that needs a signature. When I open document in fill & sign, I see a blank form with no information.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a filled out form on Ipad that needs a signature. When I open document in fill & sign, I see a blank form with no information. The app lets me sign my name, but again it is on a blank form

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rays,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The pdf file that you have open on IPad, did you open it on Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app or on some other mobile app? Does it open fine when you opened it first?

• If the document opens up fine and it becomes blank only of Fill & Sign app then you may reboot the device first and check the Fill & Sign apps update.
  • Also, test it with the different form and see if that works or it also comes up blank.
  • If nothing works, then remove the app and reinstall it again.
  • if you use the Adobe Reader desktop app then you can check Fill & Sign there too.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

• If the document opens up fine and it becomes blank only of Fill & Sign app then you may reboot the device first and check the Fill & Sign apps update.
  • Also, test it with the different form and see if that works or it also comes up blank.
  • If nothing works, then remove the app and reinstall it again.
  • if you use the Adobe Reader desktop app then you can check Fill & Sign there too.

I'm having the same issue. I've powered off and on, used different forms, reinstalled the app multiple times and using the desk top isn't helpful when I'm on the road that's why I have fill and sign on my phone. To add to Rays comment, it's not just an issue that the populated fields appear blank on the phone or IPad, when the signed form is emailed it comes blank with a signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add, I resent the document in an email and this time it came in blank. I have no clue why this is happening.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I'm sorry for not being able to get in touch with you all. Hoping that you have got the form filled and signed now.

If you are struggling with the same problem and having trouble opening the document, then is it possible for you to share a sample file with us? We would like to test the same at our end.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email address that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources