• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form Field not maintaining number formatting online

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a form with a column of numbers. All fields in column are set to number with 2 digits decimal place (00.00). It works fine on hard drive, but once uploaded to website, it looses number formatting and text can be entered.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have created the PDF form, please confirm if it was created using the Acrobat application or with some other source.

Would it be possible to share that PDF with us so we can have a look?

How exactly you are uploading it to the website? Are you uploading the document on your website? Please share more details.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I created the form in Acrobat. Here is the pdf with the fields for $ are set to only allow numbers and 2 decimals for cents.

It is uploaded to a private site, so I can't share that with you...however when I checked the link after uploading, fields for $ are allowing text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What web browser does you use? Can be an issue of the PDF viewer in the web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources