• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

form is missing only data shows ADOBE FILL & SIGN

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i fill out form and share or print it only my text shows not the actual form

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HOCO,

If I understands correctly through what you have mentioned above, is you have filled a form but when you are trying to print or share that form (after filling the data) it is just showing the data filled in the form not the form layout?

This shouldn't be the case, but if this is happening then you must check how this form was created- Open form>Right click>Document properties>Description.

And also, whether this is happening with this particular form or other forms too?

Help us with the more detail to know the issue in better manner.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a particular form and not a great quality copy of the form. I ended up getting a new version of the form online and it worked fine. Is there some sort of adjustment setting that would allow a faded or weak copy of the form be cleared up so the app sees it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources