• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good day kindly advise, I subscribed to the PDF editor, my next bill date is only next year, I exported a pdf document to word earlier this morning, now it is reverting me to the screen to subscribe if I want to export. Kindly advise

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day kindly advise, I subscribed to the PDF editor, my next bill date is only next year, I exported a pdf document to word earlier this morning, now it is reverting me to the screen to subscribe if I want to export.  Kindly advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Adobe Acrobat? If so, did you also download and install it, and then made sure the files are opening in it and not in the free Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

No I didn’t how do I go about in downloading?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources