Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got Charged for Adobe Export PDF automatically

Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw a charge on my credit card for $16.32 Adobe systems, INC. Acrobat Pro. 800-833-6687 CA.

I have NOT AUTHORIZED this transaction and I would like to request for REFUND and CANCELLATION of my registry in your system.

Please check it up. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Hi hakchulk,

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have Creative Cloud Photography plan, annual, paid monthly with next billing date 20 Jan 2019 . If you got charged before the billing  date, I would suggest you to contact support using this link:  Contact Customer Care

( sign in with your adobe id to begin > select account issues > change or upgrade my membership > show me my contact options > and select from chat or phone).

Thanks,

Sh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Did you at any time give Adobe your credit card number?

2. Does this show up in your account details as a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hakchulk,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you got charged for export pdf and would like to cancel and get refund for the same, is that correct?

As Test Screen Name mentioned above, you can check the plans and products under your account using the steps given in the following help document:

Account and membership help

Follow the steps given in the following help document to cancel your subscription:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Refer: Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

If still facing issue, contact support using this link: Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your response. However, it is not help so far.

You suggested cancel my membership by Adobe Acrobat. But I don't have a plan for Adobe Acrobat now.

So how can I cancel the Acrobat without plan? 

I only have a plan for photography plan and Document cloud free for Acrobat.

My question is why did you charge for Acrobat Pro $16.32 even I did't purchase for Acrobat Pro yet?

And now the price of Acrobat is $14.99

Please let me know, Where did this $16.32 come from?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what subscription you mean. First you said Export PDF, now Adobe Acrobat. Where do you see the names and what does it say exactly?

If this does not show up in your account this is a serious concern and suggests that someone has used your card without authorization, on their own account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hakchulk,

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have Creative Cloud Photography plan, annual, paid monthly with next billing date 20 Jan 2019 . If you got charged before the billing  date, I would suggest you to contact support using this link:  Contact Customer Care

( sign in with your adobe id to begin > select account issues > change or upgrade my membership > show me my contact options > and select from chat or phone).

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened with me

I need the account canceled and refund, I chatted with some customer service guy called Anand and apparently has connection issues to resolve my case. Can someone else do, my case # is ADB-6909293-X5H7 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning 

I have been charged 4 times in this month without any autorization the amounts ,  47,95 $ ; 24,75$ ; 24,93 $ ; 87,47 $ , please refund me I donot need your services anymore , I consider this operations like faud, I noticed that I am not the first person concened with this cas , so please refund me , and donot make any opertaion upon my credit card .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

This charge showed up on my credit card bill as an automatic charge for $23.88 for Adobe Export PDF Subscription 408-536-6000 CA.  I can't even use Adobe export on my current laptop.  How do I get my account credited?  I left a voicemail message at that number for Customer Support, but haven't yet received a call back.  Please advise, thanks. 
[Personal details removed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address use to sign in to the community. You are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Export PDF plan.

If you do not wish to use the plan and cancel it, please use the steps provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html.

For refund, you will need to get in touch with the support team. You may reach out to support team either via this link:https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html or you may contact them via the number provided for your region in the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources