• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand written signature from PDF file cannot be displayed as an actual signature on WORD file from Adobe Export PDF?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company's brand logo from PDF file cannot be displayed properly on the WORD file after I have used the Adobe Export PDF . Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zkhoo,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As you have mentioned that the PDF document has hand written signature on it. So I assume that PDF document was initially scanned and then saved as .pdf file?

What was the PDF producer to create the .pdf file? Also, when the document was scanned or "Scanned to pdf" it doesn't contain actual text it just had the image in it.

I believe you work on Adobe Reader DC which doesn't have the ability to run the OCR (optical character recognition).

poor quality scans, such as those where the scanned page is skewed, or there are smudges or marks on the page, are very difficult for ExportPDF to convert. When possible, re-scan those documents to produce a higher-quality scan.

You can also read- Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources