• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have purchased Adobe Export PDF but when I use the function in Adobe Reader DC, it takes me to the webpage to purchase.

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Adobe Export PDF. But when I use the function in Adobe Reader DC, it takes me to the webpage to purchase. And yes, I have logged on with my account in Adobe Reader DC.

When I tried via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and accessed my plan, it says I do not have the license. But if i check my account in Adobe Account , it does say I have the adobe export PDF license. I am very sure I logged in as the same account.

Anyone have any advice on how to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisam,

Yes, your account information does says that you have the subscription for Export PDF. You may try the following steps-

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

Your automated emails have assisted me in absolutely no way what so ever. Just wasted my time even further.

I have read through each and every link you sent me.

I have signed in and out a 1000 times.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe many times.

I have used different browsers.

Each and every time when I try to export to Excel I am redirected to either the pricing tab or told to subscribe.

I am furious!!!

Philip Grobler

Finance

[personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Could you please share the screenshot of the page, where it takes you to the subscription buy now page? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot Also the email that you used to Sign In on https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf 

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshots attached.

First it tells me to subscribe. When I click on subscribe it tells me I have this product.

I subscribe with this email address when I log in

Philip Grobler

Finance

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

Sadly, I don't see any screenshot attached above. Did you follow the steps given in https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot ?

Also, there seems to be some issue going on with the Document Cloud services which is still not declared. This has been escalated to the engineering team and the team is also looking into it.

We would appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did attach a screenshot and I am attaching it again

Philip Grobler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I want to be refunded!

Please refund immediately

Regards

Philip Grobler

Finance

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Philip,

I understand your frustration, as the service is still not up and running. I have sent you an email from our official email address, I request you to please share the screenshot of the entire page where its asking you to "Buy Now" the subscription.

I still can't see the screenshot you have shared. To get the route cause of the problem, we have to escalate it further with all the relevant information.

Thanks for your cooperation. 

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

Find the screenshots attached again. I have attached them in sequence.

If not visible I do not know anymore

Philip Grobler

Finance

[Personal information removed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philip,

Yes, I did receive the screenshots, thanks for sharing it.

Our team is looking into this and will get back to you as soon as will receive and update.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources