• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello I cannot download my documents from document Cloud I get a "Failed - needs authorisation" Does anyone know what to do?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I cannot download my documents from document Cloud I get a "Failed - needs authorisation" Does anyone know what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacinthom,

As shared the error message above, needs authorization to download the file from DC cloud storage. So, are you trying to access your  Document Cloud account through personal PC at home or is it a work environment?

We haven't heard any issue reported with the Document Cloud services. Neither the issue is reproducible.

Would you mind trying the following steps-

1- Check with a different web browser, login on Adobe Document Cloud and try to access the files now.

2- If you are at work, is there any restriction on network or firewall which might blocking you to download your files?

3- Switch network to a different one temporarily, like personal wifi, Mobile Hotspot etc and check again.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a similar problem. I can see my pdf documents in my DC but when I marked the pdf, I cannot see any options. So, I cannot download or view the pdf.. I tried it from my home (Linux Mint) and also at work (Windows). I can download files through the app for Android...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. cannot save a doc to my pc or send the doc to myself at all. zero access to to doc once i saved it to the cloud! no. it's my doc not yours. fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi susannag10889930,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please share more information on where the file is saved. As mentioned, you are not able to save it on a PC.  You should get the download option if the file is on the Acrobat online account. Share the screenshot or the screen recording of what happens on your end. 

Check if the issue occurs with this particular file or with all. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources