Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I'm getting the following message when I try to combine files:

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to troubleshoot and followed all the directions here:

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

No luck fixing the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Hi Sarahr,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

There was an outage reported for the Document Cloud pdf services and an intermittent issue was going on with the website. The issue has now been rectified and the services are seems to be up and running fine.

The issue causing impact has been resolved and the affected services are currently operating normally. So you may check it back and see if you are able to access it now of not.

For further troubleshooting, you can check with a different web browser

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarahr,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

There was an outage reported for the Document Cloud pdf services and an intermittent issue was going on with the website. The issue has now been rectified and the services are seems to be up and running fine.

The issue causing impact has been resolved and the affected services are currently operating normally. So you may check it back and see if you are able to access it now of not.

For further troubleshooting, you can check with a different web browser or an alternate internet connection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources